Create Engaging Shoppable Experiences
Adobe Commerce, formerly known as Adobe Magento, is a highly scalable e-commerce platform that lets you easily create and manage your digital storefronts.
With Magento’s powerful e-commerce features combined with Adobe’s scale, Adobe Commerce continuous to work towards its mission of using technology to connect and empower more merchants.
As an official solutions partner, ARGO/SQUAD helps merchants build and maintain their e-commerce business by providing them a customized solution that fits their business needs.
What is an e-commerce platform?
Adobe Commerce as an e-commerce platform enables merchants from diverse industries to enjoy advanced features to serve their customers better and at a faster time to market.
- Easily Create Contents and Promotions
- Use modern, drag-and-drop tools to quickly create site content without developer support.
- Take Control of your Storefronts
- Automatically display products by price, color, release date, and more. Or take manual control for special items.
- Sell and Fulfill from Anywhere
- Give your customers the buying options they want and fulfill them from anywhere—PC, PoS, or mobile.
- Serve B2C and B2B Customers in One Platform
- Manage quotes with the same ease as orders and use the same branding across all your sites without the hassle of multiple instances.
- Sell More with Robust Business Insights
- Never worry about trying to figure out average order value, customer lifetime value, or other key metrics again. It’s all built in!
- Secure Customer Data and Transactions
- Protect your customers and business form online threats with Magento’s Security Scan Tool and regular security patches.
- Add the Functionality you Need
- Customize your commerce experience with thousands of extensions and themes in our marketplace.
Magento was acquired by Adobe in 2018 and ARGO/Squad was its first partner in the Philippines. Adobe Commerce has been recognized by Gartner as a Leader in Digital Commerce three years in a row.
Be at the forefront of the e-commerce revolution
Statista forecasts the Philippine e-commerce market size to reach $12B in 2025. Don’t miss the right timing with our complete e-commerce solutions.
No responses yet